Parents are children's first teachers. We highly value the role parents put in our school community as both our partner and active contributor in their child's education. We encourage parents to be involved in their child's daily school life in Aiwin. There are several ways you can be part of your child's learning journey:
Everyday we encourage our parents to
- Connect with our teachers and staff through CODMON, an online portal that lets you easily communicate with your child’s teachers and stay updated with your child's school life, upcoming events and important information.
- Join our SEESAW app to keep you connected throughout your child’s day. Get photos, videos, and real-time updates on care, learning, and milestones. Receive supplemental activities that you and your child can do at home to help support their learning needs.
Every semester parents have opportunities to
- Get an exclusive weekly access in Swing-In Parent Site where they can learn about what their child have been working on in class and understand your child's learning goals through our Class Monthly Highlights, Class Blogs and Principal's Monthly Newsletters.
- Come join us in our Coffee Meetings with the Principal once every semester, where parents discuss important issues and share ideas and suggestions to support school-wide projects and activities.
- Celebrate your child's learning progress and acheivements by participating in our Parent-Teacher Conferences twice a year (dependng on class) and get a chance to speak with your child's teacher about different ways to support their education.
- Learn how to support your child when they transition from Nursery to Preschool level by joining our Stepping Up to Kindergarten Orientation during Summer term.
- Meet our colleagues from other Elementary Schools during our Elementary School Orientations and hear about other school's curriculum, school life and admission process. This way you can have informed choices about your child's future education in Elementary and prepare for their academi success.
- Participate in Parent Workshops to deepen your knowledge and understanding about your child's growth and development with focus on Aiwin school programs and relevant topics in early childhood education.
- Join our various Academic and Family Events scheduled throughout the year which aims to strengthen the relationship of home and school, the foundation of your child's success in their educational journey in Aiwin. Click here
We warmly welcome you to our school community!